This page is the primary source for current CIO Office and campus projects. These projects are generally significant in scope and include major initiatives, planning efforts, pilot projects, application development, requests for proposals, enterprise service launches and/or licensing negotiations.
They have several important things in common. They are:
- affecting all or significant segments of campus in some way
- not ongoing services or programs
- not departmental or advisory entities
- not subsidiary projects of larger initiatives
- not events, conferences or workshops
Schools, departments and units are encouraged to contact the CIO Office to add information technology projects that fit these guidelines.